Held at The Euston Suite, Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam Street, London.
- Introduction - Anna Rose, President
- Update from the Planning Inspectorate Mark Southgate, Director of Major Applications and Plans, PINs
- Planning issues in the industrial sector
With a rise in online shopping and a resurgence of the UK's manufacturing sector, the industrial and logistics sector is critical to supporting the country's economy and supply chain. But its potential could be limited by a lack of space as the quality and quantity of jobs provided by the sector is often under-estimated, and local authorities face competing demand for residential development. The BPF will be presenting their research showing the economic contribution of the industrial sector, and discuss how it can help local authorities deliver growth in their area through employment, business rates and inward investment.
Rachel Campbell, Senior Policy Officer, British Property Federation
Gareth Osborn, Business Unit Director, Thames Valley & National Logistics at SEGRO and Chair of BPF Industrial Committee
Gwyn Stubbings, Planning Director at IDI Gazeley and Vice Chair of BPF Industrial Committee
Richard Laming, Director, Head of Economics, Turley
David Smith, Director, Turley
- Curret consultations and future POS manifesto documents - Mike Kiely, Chair
- Buffet lunch and networking